Watashi no Tomodachi ga Motenai no wa Dō Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui.
No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault That My Friend's Not Popular.
Tomoko says she wants a cut on her cheek like a cool manga character gets from a stray bullet or cut. Since she does not want it to scar she asks to test it on Kotomi first, who angrily rejects the idea.
Yū recalls the one time about a year prior when she injured her face while riding her bike. She slipped in the rain and fell on her face. She shows the two a picture on her phone to their shock.
Tomoko laments that she has never even been scratched on her face. If she was a guy, she muses, she could get into a fight. Kotomi takes the opportunity to declare her a wimp who would back down before any fight. To Kotomi's surprise, Tomoko agrees and states her heart would suffer grievous wounds and she is glad that she is a girl.
They Went At it
The next day Tomoko shows up to school with a band-aid on her on her face, saying that she got in a fight in a back alley. However, as it turns out it was with a cat.
In order of appearance:
- Far too many manga and anime characters have cheek cuts to list.
- As always, Tomoko does not bother to learn Kotomi's name.
- "Can I do a test run on you first, Komi-something-san? Nothing personal" - Tomoko
- "That kind of extremely painful looking wound wasn't exactly what I was going for. . . ." - Tomoko
- "Nah, you're a wimp. Even if you became a guy you'd probably genuflect instead of fighting, if it ever came down to it." - Kotomi
- "But right after, I managed to get my hand right under his chin and start scratching him so it was my win!" - Tomoko
|TomoMote Chapters||1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 10th Anniv|
|WataMote Volumes||1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20|
|Anime Episodes||1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | OVA|