No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular! Volume 06
Watashi ga Motenai no wa dō Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!
- WataMote Chapter 47
- WataMote Chapter 48
- WataMote Chapter 49
- WataMote Chapter 50
- WataMote Chapter 51
- WataMote Chapter 52
- WataMote Chapter 53
- WataMote Chapter 54
- WataMote Chapter 55
- WataMote Volume 6 Special Edition
- WataMote Volume 6 Omake
Extras and Goodies
- Back Cover: Tomoko fantasizes her brother remarking that a lot of guys have been asking him about her; in reality she overhears Tomoki pretend not to hear a guy ask about his older sister until he drops the subject.
- Cover Bonus:
- Right Inner Cover: Tomoko rides a unicorn .
- Left Inner Cover: explains the significance of a woman riding a unicorn. WataMote Wiki needs smelling salts.
- Relationship Chart:
- Tomoko, recalls things about Komi-san (person targeting her brother's dick).
- School trip to Kyōto decided.
- Yū-chan and Komi-san reunited.
- Tomoki Kuroki ⟶ Tomoko: "don't want to approach annoying sister"
- Tomoki ⟵ Tomoko: "cute looking brother"
- Kotomi Komiyama ⟶ Tomoki: "likes"
- Tomoko ⟶ Kotomi Komiyama: "I want to defeat" 
- Kotomi ⟶ Tomoko: "embarrassing"
- Yū Naruse ⟶ Tomoko: "close friend"
- Tomoko ⟶ Yū: "Yū-chan suspicious"
- Yū ⟶ Kotomi: "reunited friend"
- Yū ⟵ Kotomi: "became flashy"
- Megumi Imae ⟵ Tomoko: "someone who cares"
- Megumi ⟶ Tomoko: "child I can't leave alone"
- Ogino ⟶ Tomoko: "worrisome student without friends"
- Tomoko ⟶ Ogino: "annoying crap"
- Hina Nemoto ⟶ Tomoko: "a little strange classmate"
- Tomoko ⟶ Hina: "abnormal suspicious"
- ↑ amazon.com English
- ↑ amazon.co.jp
- ↑ amazon.com English Special Edition
- ↑ amazon.co.jp Special Edition
- ↑ ぼっちマウント取りたい, hyperliterally, "I want to (take)mount" with "mount" not meaning what it means in English given that Tomoko shows no such "interest" in Kotomi! WataMote Wiki is ashamed at you for imagining that. "Take" (取り・tori) is the term for the attacker in martial arts and, yes, "other relationships," but given their current competitive relationship this makes more sense. Feel free to criticize in the Comments.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.