|Volume 6 Omake|
|Volume Number||Volume 6|
|Published||25 June 2014|
|Previous Chapter||Chapter 55|
|Next Chapter||Chapter 56|
Watashi ga Motenai no wa dō Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!
No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m Not Popular!
This chapter is separated into two parts. The first part takes place in the past, showing how Kotomi fell for Tomoki. Kotomi stands outside of her middle school to watch her school's baseball team practice. While she is distracted thinking about Yū Naruse and "that worthless insect," Tomoko, a line drive comes her way but Tomoki blocks it with his foot. She immediately recognizes him as Tomoko’s younger brother. Despite this, she is charmed by his heroism and thanks him profusely. Before she can properly introduce herself, he excuses himself, saying he needs to get back to his club activities.
Not too far away, Tomoko and Yū wait for her. In an attempt to leave without her, Tomoko makes up a lie about how Kotomi sent her an email saying she already went home. Kotomi suddenly shows up just in time to call her out on the lie, saying she does not even know her email address.
The second part of the chapter is an afterword from Nico Tanigawa. They have earned enough money to upgrade to a nicer studio. The artist asks the author to meet at Lalaport, where they will begin packing. After they meet up, the artist picks a restaurant called, “Sylvania Forest Kitchen” to eat. It turns out that the restaurant they go to is a themed restaurant for kids and they are the only adults there without children. The author is mortified while the artist enjoys the experience and even interacts with the mascot, Chocolate Bunny-chan.
In order of appearance:
- Kotomi contemplates waiting for Tomoko and Yū at the library while they finish their class duties. Coincidentally, Kotomi becomes the librarian when she goes to high school.
- Tomoki shows that he has excellent reflexes. He is able to block a baseball, which can travel at an average speed of 98mph if it is hit with a wooden bat.
- Kotomi has hated Tomoko before the infamous "she wants to see your dick" incident. For her part, Tomoko does not bother to know her name.
- First time Kotomi and Tomoki meet.
- "Naruse-san and that worthless insect both have class duty today." – Tomoko
- “Komi-Whatever’s the kind of person who’d rather go straight home than to wait for people” – Tomoko
|Volume 06 Chapters||47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | Special | Omake|
|Manga Volumes||1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19|
|TomoMote Chapters||1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 10th Anniv|
|Anime Episodes||1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | OVA|