The WataMote Wiki is dedicated to everything related to Watashi ga Motenai no wa dō Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! (No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!). Shortened to WataMote, it is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Nico Tanigawa that was adapted into an single-season anime series in July 2013.We have strived to developed this wiki and any help in improving the pages will be appreciated.
- A- "Rarely before has an anime series so keenly and uncomfortably struck home about what it means to be a social outsider, and rarer still has one accomplished such a task without seeming manufactured or forced." Theron Martin, Anime News Network. Full review
- A+ "WataMote is a fantastic series." Kane Bugeja, Snap 30. Full review
- 8.5/10 "[I]t is Tomoko’s dramatic character who drives the story home with great ease, and you’ll be surprised to find yourself laughing and crying with her." Suz, Ctrl+GeekGirl. Full review
- A "Watamote takes some good chances here and the results are definitely worth all the risk." Chris Beveridge, The Fandom Post. Full review
- 4/5 "This is a powerful show that cannot be underestimated and it deserves all the praise heaped onto it." Alex Yi, Population GO. Full review
- 8/10 "Refreshing, funny, with a zany heart in the right place, we’ll just have to hope this is merely the beginning for Watamote." Adam Starkey, Starburst Magazine. Full review